We sell good, original BMW, used E21 320i 1980-1983 fuel distributor units.
This part fits the E21 320i BMW made in the following years: 1980, 1981, 1982, and 1983. This is for the M10 1.8 liter engine, with Bosch K-Jetronic injection. The price is $400.00 plus shipping.
At the time of this writing (Fall of 2013) we have one unit in stock albeit without the bottom half of the casting or the gasket, so the price for this one unit, this time, is reduced to $250. We continually replenish these parts so I expect we’ll have this type of item in our inventory indefinitely though with occasional lulls since these parts are hard to find in good condition.
- The essential little square part that does the actual fuel distribution work, from which the fuel lines go to the injectors.
- The top half of the casting to which this little square part is attached
- The bottom half of the casting
- The gasket between the top half of the casting and the bottom half of the casting
- The long arm that is connected to the essential little square part
- The float plate over which the air flows
- The rubbers that guide the airflow into and out of the unit
- The fuel lines
- Bits and pieces attached to the castings
We know you have a choice as to alternate vendors for this part. We try to be competitive with affordable prices, friendly service — and you get an original BMW quality part, albeit used.
We sometimes know the car off which the part came, and if the car ran fine, we like to convey that on a case by case basis so that you can have a higher level of confidence yet. Here are more details about our satisfaction guarantee.
Please contact our friendly staff, to order your fuel distributor.