We sell good, original BMW, used E21 320i 1977-1979 fuel distributor units.
This part fits the E21 320i BMW made in the following years: 1977, 1978 and 1979. This is for the M10 2.0 liter engine, with Bosch K-Jetronic injection. The price is $400.00 plus shipping.
At the time of this writing (Fall of 2013) we have one unit in stock. It’s on our company car, a 1977 BMW 320i that runs well. The price for this unit, is $400. We continually replenish these parts so I expect we’ll have this type of item in our inventory indefinitely.
- The essential little square part that does the actual fuel distribution work, from which the fuel lines go to the injectors.
- The top half of the casting to which this little square part is attached
- The bottom half of the casting
- The gasket between the top half of the casting and the bottom half of the casting
- The long arm that is connected to the essential little square part
- The float plate over which the air flows
- The rubbers that guide the airflow into and out of the unit
- The fuel lines
- Bits and pieces attached to the castings
We know you have a choice as to alternate vendors for this part.
We try to be competitive with affordable prices, friendly service — and you get an original BMW quality part, albeit used.
We sometimes know the car off which the part came, and if the car ran fine, we like to convey that on a case by case basis so that you can have a higher level of confidence yet. Here are more details about our satisfaction guarantee.
Please contact our friendly staff, to order your fuel distributor.